USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
CR Interiors provides Interior design and decoration advice via our blog, consultations, digital products and email subscription. Use of www.crinteriors.ie, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by CR Interiors, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
- The photos/images on the site are for example purposes only and are representative of interior design projects.
- The designs that CR Interiors provides are intended as a recommendation only. CR Interiors will provide details of where to buy all our recommendations but cannot be held responsible for changes in price, stock issues and accuracy of this information. It is up to every customer to then act on these ideas and decorate their home. Customers can request further help with these purchases from CR Interiors, our packages include two-week design support, however if it is outside of this time, we will charge €50 per hour.
- One revision to the approved product list and mood board is included. Additional revisions billed at hourly rate of €50 per hour. Interior Design is a subjective art and profession. Because of this CR Interiors cannot guarantee that clients will always like their recommendations. Unfortunately, CR Interiors cannot provide any refunds if this is the case. However, please do feel free to contact me and I will be happy to discuss the design concepts further over the phone and make further recommendations.
- E-design is an online designing consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
- Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project. The client is responsible to make sure all documents are sent out before starting the design process and cannot be changed during the working process. Uploading quality photos of each room is required.
- CR Interiors will not commence design work on behalf of the client until payment is received in full and all questionnaires and information required are submitted.
- E-design client agrees to provide photos of the e-design project after completion.
- CR Interiors will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the E-Design project.
- CR Interiors reserves the right to use any project drawings and/or photos for promotion of design services on social media or our website with the explicit guarantee that client privacy will be protected.
- Some knowledge of how to use a measuring tape, take photos and computer skills are necessary when ordering an e-design package. You do not have to be tech savvy, as step by step directions will be given in most cases.
- In order to use the Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information.
- You agree that any registration information you give to CR Interiors will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own.
- Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
PASSWORDS AND LOGINS
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
- CR Interiors accepts payments via Stripe and credit cards only. All payments will be processed by Stripe ecommerce systems. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- All payments must be received in full before CR Interiors commences E-Design work.
- CR Interiors reserves the right to cancel orders and refund the client should the need/event arise.
- Our services are quoted less VAT (23%).
- ORDER CONFIRMATIONS
- We will email you to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
- All Online Design Packages will aim to be delivered within 10 to 14 days of receiving payment. CR Interiors’ Online Design Packages will be sent to the email address given by you in your order. If you would prefer the package to be sent in the mail, please let me know.
- During busy periods, E-design time can take upto 30 days, we will inform you of any delays to your project.
- CANCELLING AN ORDER/ REFUNDS
- If you have placed an order with CR Interiors but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact CR Interiors as soon as you can. CR Interiors will try their best to make any changes, but they cannot guarantee that they will be able to do so, as your interior design order may already have commenced or be completed.
- To cancel an order, you must inform us within 24 hours after your payment by email. Once CR Interiors has received your cancellation email and confirmed that you wish to cancel an order by return email. Any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order.
- Online E-Design services are to be paid in full and are non-refundable. CR Interiors will provide services with all the skill and care of a professional Interior Design company. We will do our best to accommodate the client’s needs.
- No refunds will be issued to those who purchase duplicate content, i.e. one product is also a part of another e-design package.
- CR Interiors provides one revision of your finished and delivered project, provided that it is requested within 10 days of delivering your final design. All items specified are available through local or online retailers. We have no control over their stock and inventory or fluctuations in pricing. Please note items may be on back-order, discontinued, or increased in price by the time you order. You are responsible for finding suitable replacements. Any further requests or changes beyond the 14 day allowance will incur an additional charge at an hourly rate of €50.00.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
- The Services offered are subject to our acceptance of your order or requests.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so.
- No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed.
- We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers have no expiry date.
- Gift vouchers can be used against our E-Design and In-home consultations, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We endeavour to describe and display the Service as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
- In home consultations will be provided as per the description, if you require any additional services, CR Interiors will quote accordingly.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include: your name and contact details.
YOUR EMAIL TO SUBSCRIBE YOU TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- When signing up to our Newsletter, you consent to receive emails from us. An opt out option will be provided on all communications. You can opt out at any time.
- We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
- CR Interiors will never pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party without your permission.
- Your privacy is our priority. We are always committed to protecting your privacy, in all situations. The information we collect about you when you purchase products and services is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalised experience on our site.
- We require your address and telephone number so we can contact you to clarify elements of your design and also in order to source products that are local to you.
- We never share any of the information you provide with anyone else.
- We may request your permission to share your photos in our gallery or blogs. We will always obtain your consent first.
- We do not retain or share any details relating to debit or credit cards or any other financial information.
- CR Interiors does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed products and services at any time and without notice. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price.
- CR Interiors has taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, CR Interiors cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in secure computer servers.
- CR Interiors shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- CR Interiors offers no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. CR Interiors will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the services and products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
- CR Interiors will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre- contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury
resulting from negligence or that of our agents or employees.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- CR Interiors will rely entirely upon measurements provided by the client in designing the room and furniture layout and recommending items to be purchased by the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all measurements required are provided and that all measurements are accurate.
- CR Interiors will not accept any responsibility nor any liability in the event that any recommended item does not fit the space as shown on the floorplan due to the client’s failure to provide any measurements and/or in providing incorrect and/ or inaccurate measurements.
- Any custom-made cabinet such as kitchen or bathroom should be verified by the cabinet manufacture, as for final dimensions.
- CR Interiors will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions.
- CR Interiors will not be responsible for outside trades or contractors hired by the E-Design client for the acts or omissions any contractor or subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
- CR Interiors will not be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for the E-Design project.
- These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with EU Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party.
- You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
- You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site.
- You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only.
- You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights ofothers, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
- The Site and the Service contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with CR Interiors. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- CR Interiors may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of CR Interiors and CR Interiors is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. CR Interiors is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CR Interiors of the site or any association with its operators.
- If you click on a link provided by CR Interiors, it might be a link to someone who will give me a commission if you buy something from their site. That means that I might get paid if you click on that link. And the reason why I’m telling you this is because I want to be upfront with you, and because it’s illegal not to.
- I only work with brands that I trust and can stand by myself; I would never recommend a company or service if I haven’t used or experienced it myself.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO YOUR MATERIALS
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you supply to CR Interiors.
- You retain copyright and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content that you submit through the Site or Service.
- Content you submit to CR Interiors remains yours to the extent that you have any legal claims therein. You agree to hold CR Interiors harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you.
- By posting material on the Site, you grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by CR Interiors, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
- We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the crinteriors.ie web pages are owned or controlled by CR Interiors. In accessing CR Interiors web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the CR Interiors web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of CR Interiors.
Any E-Design work submitted to the client is the property of CR Interiors and all copyrights and other proprietary rights applicable there to remain at all times, CR Interiors property.