Our E-Design service
Today we are shining the spotlight on E-Design and highlighting the benefits of using this service. What exactly is E-Design? How does it work? Do I need to be tech savy to use it? These are just some of the questions we get asked about our E-Design service, so I have compiled a handy guide which breaks down the world of online Interior Design below…
What is E-Design?
E-Design, (or Online Interior Design) is a virtual service whereby an Interior Designer provides their client with the design framework for a room (or rooms), all through design software, accessed online. An Interior Designer doesn’t step foot in your home, instead clients share photos, measurements, and inspirational images with the designer and all the work is then completed via the software and e-mail.
In short, E-Design can allow those on a smaller budget or who live the other side of the country (or world!) an opportunity to access a professionally designed space for a set price and all at the touch of your fingertips.
How does it work?
Firstly the client purchases a package on our site. Our E-Design packages start from as little as €60 and there is something for everyone. After purchasing the client then receives a design questionnaire. This is to identify the style, budget and scope of the work, the client can upload photos and measurements of the room at this stage. Once you submit this to us, we then get working on the scheme. Depending on the package purchased, we prepare a design concept board, floor plans, colour scheme and shopping list for all the furnishing & accessories suggested. This shopping list has easy to click links, which allows the client to instantly purchase items direct from the supplier. Throughout the process we remain in contact with the client, ensuring they are happy with each piece of the design before submitting the final scheme. Once completed the client has two weeks direct messaging support, if they need further help with anything.
Do I need to be a computer whiz to use this?
The answer is no, our E-Design software is very easy to use. You will receive your own log in details once you have purchased the package. This allows you to access the design at any stage of the process. There are prompts throughout the stages, such as approve/ decline buttons and you can also leave feedback at any time for the designer to read. Once you are happy, the shopping list has purchase buttons, beside the details of each item, so that you can purchase directly with the shop.
How long will a design take?
We endeavor to have every design package back to the client, 14 days after purchasing. This is to allow time for us to source the right items and prepare a scheme which works for the budget and room size. Having the design back in 14 days allows you to then arrange the room to be cleared out (if necessary) or to schedule deliveries etc. At certain times we may take longer to get the design back to you, however this is rare and it will be communicated to you at the time of purchase.
Who would benefit from this?
We think everyone could benefit from this service, as no matter what your budget or desires- there is a package to suit you. We have clients who are starting the self build process, those who are renovating, people who are renting, developers who have properties that need an update and those who are stuck in a style rut and wishing for a room refresh. We have clients who use our ‘Full House’ E-Design package to kit out 5 rooms in their brand new home, for a fraction of what they have been quoted. They see it as an investment at the start of their project, saving them making costly errors or having to do a full re- design in a couple of years time. Our clients all praise how convenient the service is and how much money it saves when compared to traditional Interior Design. The design software can be accessed from any device, meaning it is ideal for those with busy schedules also.
So what are the benefits?
There are many advantages to using our E-Design service. We have outlined some of them below:
- Affordable– By pricing our packages up front, you can clearly see what you will get for your money. Our packages start from €60, so the savings are huge when you compare it to a traditional Interior Design service. We can price our packages affordably, as E-Design eliminates the need for travel & home visits.
- Accessible– Our E-Design service can be accessed from just down the road to the far side of the country to the other side of the world! As our packages can be accessed online, we remove the geographical boundaries to good design.
- Convenient– The only work you’ll have to do is fill out a design questionnaire at the start of the process. You let us do all the design work, with the full scheme being delivered straight to your inbox.
- Time saving– When you are looking to do up a few rooms in your house, you may spend more time saving images on Pinterest or visiting interior shops on your precious days off just trying to get an idea of what you want. Hiring a professional ensures all the design work is completed and your full scheme is ready to implement.
- User friendly– All you need to use our E-Design service is a laptop/ device and an internet connection. No need for a degree in computer science!
- Full control– You remain in total control throughout the process, nothing is finalised until you are 100% happy with the design. You are free to order the items suggested when you want.
- To budget– The design will be finished to the budget you specified on the design questionnaire. You do not have to worry about forking out any extra money or stress about going over budget.
- Quality– You receive a personalised road map to help create a professionally designed room, by an Interior Designer with an expert eye. We only source items from suppliers we have used before and trust.
To see all of the E-Design packages we offer, visit www.crinteriors.ie/e-design. If you are unsure as to which package is best for you, send us an email with some details of what you are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will recommend the most suitable package.