What information is being collected?
While availing of our interior design service, the following information about you may be collected:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your property address
- Photographs of your property
We currently do not collect any information about your browsing habits on our website. We do not have any advertising on our site, nor do we have any 3rd party trackers installed.
Who is collecting it?
The above personal information will be collected by our staff members
How is it collected?
It is collected via email, phone or in person when you contact us to avail of our services
Why is it being collected?
It is being collected in order to provide our interior design services to you.
You can, of course, decline to provide your personal information, but please be advised that we may not be able to offer you our full services (for instance, if you don’t provide the address to your property, we will be unable to offer our on-site consultation service to you)
How will it be used?
- Your name will be used to identify your client file on our systems
- Your phone number and email address will be used to contact you regarding delivery of goods, queries, etc.
- Your property address will be used for consultation purposes and deliveries
- Photographs of your property will be used as a reference during the design process. If you agree, we may also photograph your property after the work is done for our website
Who will it be shared with?
We will only share your personal information with other parties as it becomes necessary to perform our duties. Examples of selected 3rd parties with whom we may share your data:
- Delivery companies
How do I request to see the information you have on me?
If you would like to request your information to be sent to you, or would like your information to be deleted from our systems, please contact us with the details of your request.